Saturday, March 19, 2011

Organizing!

So today I went through my stash and organized everything...again lol.  I do this about once a month, sometimes more just because sometimes when I am doing a mani I don't put stuff back where it belongs ;)  Below is my stash, I'm now at (I think) 147 bottles, not including top coats, base coats and clears.  Below is a picture :)


The one on the right is all of my brands, the left is stripers, top/base coats, clears, and polishes I only have one of.  I hope to be adding to my list tonight, since I'm going to Forever 21 after seeing some of the amazing colors, which are CHEAP too!  I <3 cheap/cute combos! 

I had a interview for a promotion at work today, so I tried to find a color that was appropriate for the interview, so I was going to go with Essie Topless and Barefoot (which for some strange reason I kept thinking "Barefoot and Pregnant lol").  So this is T&B w/ a coat of SV on top. 




I actually ended up using Essence Sweet Like Candy instead though today.  I can't stand light and girly colors, so as soon as I got home from the interview I went back to Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe!  I adore this stuff... :) 



You have to excuse the nubs, I'm still nursing them back from TONS of breakage :(  Below is the picture of what started it...I wore OPI Green-wich Village w/ Sally Hansen Hidden Treausre over it, was quite beautiful until the breakage started :(


Well, I'm off to get ready to go to work for my OT from 6-11...last pay was at 113.75 hours...I've worked the last 20 days straight w/ one day off in between.  Glad I love my job lol

Maybe more pretties tonight depending on my trip to the malllllllll :)

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog.

    Please check mine out, if you like it follow me, id appreciate the support!

    http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete