Sunday, March 27, 2011

I heart PINK!

I actually found this design idea on MUA on the boards and had to recreate it!  It was done with my Sally Hansen clear, that I use a base coat, 2 coats of Orly "Bikini Bottom", and then Wet N Wild "Black Creme" for my dots and hearts.  I topped it with a coat of Seche Vite as well.  This Bikini Bottom is one of my first polishes I had before the obsession started about 9 months ago lol. 






Sadly some of my hearts, looked like paws lol  This was a really fun mani to create though! 


Did anyone else get in on the Zoya promo with the BOGO?  I had picked out 4 polishes I wanted, Apple, Mitzi, Lolly and Phoebe.  So while I was at work, hubby placed the order, but apparently thought those were the ones I wanted to PAY for and then proceeded to pick out 4 more for me lol.  So I have 8 new Zoya's coming soon!  He picked Areej, Breezi, Keiko and Mira as well. 


Off to clean up on my day off!  Actually had my first day off since February today and it was TWO whole days off in a row!  Whoo hooo! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment