Thursday, March 31, 2011

Green Ocean!

I had seen pictures of Sinful's "Green Ocean" before but never saw it at Walgreens.  They had two bottles the other day so I grabbed both.  One for me and maybe one for a swap or something.  I wasn't sure what color to layer it with, so I went to MUA's boards and looked around...apparently black was going to be my base color :)  I started with a layer of SH Clear for my base, two coats of Black Out (which I could have gotten away with one, but I'm a two coater lol), then a layer of the Green Ocean.  This polish is all kinds of pretty!  I got a ton of compliments on it and couldn't keep my eyes off it driving in the sun.  It kind of reminds me of a green version of Hidden Treasure, no?  Anyways, onto the pictures!


I took a shot of it blurry to show how sparkly it really is...beautiful!



This will definately be worn again!  It went on really smooth, no chunks, nothing sticking up funny.  Hope you liked it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment