Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sophia Sunday!

After last weeks "Mommas Boy Monday" I decided it was only fair to give Sophie a day of her own as well.  Sophia is a Daddys Girl but she did help pick out Mommas nail polish after some persuasion with Jelly Beans lol.  She picked Zoya "Apple" which is an untried!  This is Sophie Mo!



I used 3 coats of Apple after a base of SH Clear.  The polish went on amazing just like all my other Zoyas.  The shimmer in this polish is awesome and I'm glad I got this polish during the BOGO sale Zoya had. 



Excuse my horrible looking cuticles this was before I realized I was a bit sloppy with the Seche Vite lol.

The last thing I have to show you is my mini haul from yesterday.  Hubby and I were going to get groceries and he pulled into Sallys parking lot...I saw him put the 15% off coupon in my purse earlier and thought "hmm..." lol.  Sallys is doing their B2G1 free sale right now so I don't think I did that much damage!  I got ChG "In the Lime Light", "Lemon Fizz" and then Orly "Terracotta".  I also picked up a 32 oz remover as well.  We then went into Target and got SH "Blue Away", thanks to Chloe's review of it lol.  Later last night I realized we were almost out of TP so I ran to Walmart...and got NOPI "Me + Blue" thanks to hubbys...whining?  hubbys trickery?  lol  He made me do it!  I swear!  No, really, you can ask him lol



Also, hubby made a comment to me about a blog that he saw that the girl was trying to NOT go over 30 polishes in a month because there are 30 days in that month...his goal is TO go over 30 in a month! lol  I'm at 20 polishes this month alone and it's only the 10th!  Man...It's all his fault!  :)

1 comment: