Thursday, April 7, 2011

On Wednesdays...a day behind :)

Ok, so I DID join the "On Wednesdays We Wear Pink", buuuuuuut I was too tired to post last night after a 12 hour shift.  So today, you get Wednesdays and Thursdays manis!

Wednesday I went with OPI Charged Up Cherry.  I almost got away with one coat but there was just a TAD bit of VNL.  Another coat and then Seche Vite of course.  Charged Up Cherry went on amazingly.  No streaks, no bald spots, no brush strokes.  I was reminded again why I love OPI.  It was a really really dark pinky color. 




Today I again drew a blank on what to use on my nails...So I grabbed 5 untried, and did a number elimination game with hubby lol.  Ended up with Essie Aruba Blue.  This was SOOO pretty alone but I couldn't leave it with out glitter because it's been a few days with no glitter lol.  I used NYC Starry Silver Glitter over it. 

The Essie went on great.  Again almost could get away with one coat.  I'm a little light handed on my left hand so I had to do 2 coats on both.  The formula on these Essie's are awesome, and I can't believe I never had any of them until about 2 months ago.  I will use this polish again for sure. 

Starry Silver Glitter I've used before and I guess I never realized it had a pinkish purple glitter in there too!  Super pretty, but still not as good as my lemming DL Glitter in the Air lol



One last thing before I get ready for work...The awesome Jamie from Milani sent me some of the polishes I have been looking for EVERYWHERE.  I really wanted to try their Neons as well as Pink Out Loud...so as I'm getting ready to get in the tub today the door bell rings and I see a Fex Ex guy driving away...look what I got!



Yaaaaaa for Milani.  I adore their one coat glitters so I'm sure these will be just as amazing.  I've been looking for a green/teal like this for a while!  Well, I'm off to get ready for work now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment