Monday, April 11, 2011

Mommas Boy Monday!

Ok, today I have 2 mani's to show you!  I have Momma's boy Monday and a extra Sunday mani.  I wore Apple but then since it was nice out I switched to ChG "LOL" and wore that while we had some sun, FINALLY!  This went on rather streaky but it's totally worth it to be able to see the holo-ness!  I did a "holo sandwich", base coat, LOL, top coat, LOL, top coat, and finally another LOL layer. 



Monday I went to my trusty dog Lucky aka Mommas Boy to pick my color.  He ended going with Essie "Dive Bar" and SH "Blue Away"...he took the jelly bean from both of them and I didn't see which one he went with so I asked hubby to narrow it down, and he picked the SH.  This InstaDry applied AMAZING and I ALMOST got away with one coat...BEAUTIFUL!  Topped with SV of course!  I applied a layer of ELF "Twinkle" too...





I just did my Tuesday nails tonight which I'll post tomorrow, hoping to get SUN pictures!!!  It's awfully pretty and if there IS sun tomorrow, I have a feeling I'll be staring at them when I'm driving lol

Off to bed because OT makes me sleepy!

1 comment: