Thursday, January 13, 2011

OooOOhh sparkly...

So tonight I didn't want to re-do my Jessie's Girl b/c I just did it this morning...So I added something to it like I said it needed lol.  Now that I'm looking at it, I wish I woulda gotten the next step DOWN in rhinestone size...but a girl I work w/ said "go big or don't do it at all" soooo ehhh...lol 



I saw that Sephora is going to release a Glee Polish Line here soon...some cute colors in there!  I like the Slushied. :)



Will you be picking any of these up?  I may go for the mini bottle set to try 'em all. 

Tomorrow I'm making a trip to Ulta...again, my plan was NO POLISH til Valentines Day.  Doubtful that will happen tho...I'm gonna TRY not to buy any, but the 20% off coupon plus their specials...**sigh**  I will update you tomorrow with my purchases...errr..my uhhh, what I look at at don't buy b/c I'm a good girl lol

Don't forget to go to Bright Lights, Big Color to register for her giveaway!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment