Monday, January 10, 2011

Irked

So a few nights ago I picked up a lemming of mine, Mystic Lilac by SH.  Love the color.  The brush in this bottle was HORRIBLE.  I know it's a goof up b/c I have a TON of these colors and this had to be a fluke, but the thing is horrid.  It's all....wonky.  Bent bristles galore.  It made for a pain to put on, but I do love the color.  I'm going to start taking pictures w/ my good digital camera from now on b/c the iPhone pictures aren't too great and I'm hoping I can get the colors to come through better as well for you guys :)  Went to WalMart tonight and came home w/ NO polish, so proud of myself lol.  I saw atleast 3 bottles I coulda got, plus the new SH appliques that were SO cute...I behaved myself tho...but I AM making a trip to Ulta on Friday...hmmmm ;)

Below is base coat, 2 coats of SH Mystic Lilac and a coat of Seche Vite.


1 comment: