Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm not dead!

Hi ladies (and hubby)!  I promise I'm not dead!  I had a bad break on some nails and refuse to post pictures of them until they are back to normal.  Also, since I'm on a no buy I thought I'd take a little break from blogging and work on getting these bad boys back to lookin' good so I can post GOOD pictures for you when I'm back!  No buy ends on June 2nd, so just one more week!  I MYSELF didn't buy anything but hubby did buy me some polish but I cannot remember if I posted about it.  He got me Henley Regatta from BL, along w/ All Hail the Queen, which I'm in LOVE with.  He also got a 4 pack of Neons from the Ulta collection.  But, again I didn't buy em so I didn't break my no buy! lol 

Just to get a little off track here, 4 yrs ago today I walked down the aisle to my best friend.  It's 2:10 right now and our wedding started at 2, so exactly 4 yrs ago right now I was at our ceremony!  Chris, you mean the world to me and I can't thank you enough for loving me, and choosing me to be your wife!  I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!  Love you honeybear!

No comments:

Post a Comment